Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Author In-Progress

I have been working on my novel for over a year now and am still at the very beginning of my journey. I have always loved writing, ever since I could read actually. There's something about writing on a page and watching those words come alive and become their own story that is like nothing I have ever experienced. I know I want to get published and I am willing to work hard enough to reach that dream.

 I would like to invite all of you along on this journey . Because everyone knows that behind every writer there is a support group that has held them up and pushed them when they could not stand anymore. This is a very short post but since it is my first one I think I can get away with it. I will try to post faithfully once a week. Feel free to leave comments. I won't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment