Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Status Update

Here is the promised status update which is a week late. I am sorry about that I really need to stay on and write every week like I planned to when I started this blog. And I will try harder

So as of today I have exactly 14,718 words. That is an increase of three thousand words since I started this blog. I know I can do better than that though. By telling you how far I am or how close I am to being finished it motivates me to write better and more often.

If the average novel page can hold about 250 words that would mean that my book now would take up  almost 59 pages. This means I have 341 pages left to write. I can't wait until I reach the one hundred page mark! I am currently in the middle of chapter six and I honestly don't know how many chapters I want but we'll see when I actually finish. And I will finish.

I don't know if I already wrote this but I am splitting this book into three parts and hopefully by the end of this month I will be done with the first part. Then I'll be 1/3 of the way done! If I constantly push myself and take the time I could reach this point by next Saturday.

I am sorry this is probably one of my more boring posts but next week (and yes I mean the week after this one I promise) I will be back with more interesting tidbits. I hope you are all having an amazing new year! Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment