Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Status Update Number Two

Here is my day late post. I am doing a status update on my story because I know I haven't done that in a while and I know that some of you may be curious as to how far I have gotten with my story. I am not even to the half way point yet however I am planning to work on it some more tonight. I am feeling a lot more motivated and have found inspiration from the smallest things every day.

So as of today June 2, 2014 I have written 17,681 words. I know I know slow progress but I will have a little more time to write this during the summer. This is equal to 70 pages in book length, which isn't too shabby but not anywhere near long enough for a novel. But if my story will be between 350-400 pages I have between 280-330 pages left to write but with the way I am feeling now I will knock out quite a bit of that tonight.

I do not have a clear picture of how many chapters I have written because as you may remember from an earlier post you don't always have to write from the first page to the last. In fact I already have the last and first pages so now I just have to fill in the rest of the middle. The hard part about writing a trilogy is that sometimes I have an idea for all three of the books. I am not working on the other two at the moment but if I have a great idea that I know I will forget I have to write it down.

Thank you all for tuning in to a pretty short and mundane post  but I thought that this week I would tell you where I am in my book. Next week I will write on a different and longer topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment